Friday, May 13, 2011

Random.

I just have a few random thoughts/questions for today:

1) Little girls should not be getting pedicures. That's all I have to say about that... (for now). Rant on the subject of beauty may come at a later date.

2) Why is it so easy to hate on people?

3) Why does it require so much courage to love them?

4) It is so easy to enjoy watching sitcoms of pretend people living out pretend lives rather than enjoying the treasure it is to do life with other real people.

5) Since when did material wealth = God's favor?

6) I hate it when people build walls to keep me out. Literally.
Just playin', that's figurative.

7) My biggest strengths are also my greatest weaknesses.

8) Why is it so hard to maintain same gender friendships?

9) Musicians: do you do music for you or for others? I can't seem to shake being selfish about it... (which is probably why I am so bad at it)

10) I am amazed at how comfortably we consume things like twinkies, soda pop, and the like without caring about the fact that there is no nutritional value in them whatsoever.


This concludes random thought time. Feel free to attempt answering any of these thoughts or questions if you so desire. 'Til next time!

No comments: