Friday, June 15, 2007

An Environmentalist?!?



I was helping Sarah Barlow clean her office on Tuesday and I told here I was gonna get her recycling! lol It's weird cuz I never considered myself one before, but it's like an itch inside when that empty water bottles sitting on the counter or the cereal box is empty...

Just the facts:
[The energy we save when we recycle one glass bottle is enough to light a light bulb for four hours]
[Every ton of paper that is recycled saves 17 trees]

Uhh...Wow. The things you learn about yourself when you think you've already learned it all...

On a different note: Assistant Training shoot tomorrow!! WOO HOO!! I am SO excited to meet Sarah's new interns for the season and see their work!! It's gonna be gooooood stuff! Watch out all you hot shot photographers!! :-D

6 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! ohhhhh sarah...

Can't wait for tomorrow!! Yeah baby!

She's Still Thinking said...

Hmm, can't say I've ever really been in touch with yor environmental side... :)

Sarah Renée said...

Haha, Amaryah, you don't remember at Will's house when the boys were makin fettucine? They put the glass jars in the garbage and I was like, "You guyyysss...you know you can recycle those??" lol

She's Still Thinking said...

Lol, I guess I remember that... :p

Sarah Barlow said...

Oops..um Sarah..sorry to break this to you.. check this out!

Sarah Renée said...

Amaryah--LOL, you know I really don't expect you to remember that! Even tho I strangely do...!

Sarah--Good argument! And I totally agree with what he's saying about turning "paper into plastic" w/ computers. :) I feel like maybe there's a medium? Cuz what about glass stuff or cardboard boxes? Hmm...