Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Thank You for Loving Me...




Wow,
what can I say to fully describe how much God has made Himself known to me in these past few months? He has blessed me immensely; molded and shaped my character and overall personality. I'm almost afraid to go back to Chicago for the first time at Thanksgiving--I feel like a completely different person.

Hmm... let's see how to start this...every friend that I consider close to me here at school was not anyone I sought out to become friends with myself. God simply placed them before me and the rest is history!

Sometimes I get frustrated because there aren't enough hours in the day. But My Love simply whispers to me that it's okay--just put Him first and everything will fall into place. And they do. I mean, some things have to give, but on the day I stand before Christ I wanna smile knowing that I put aside everything of this earth to soak Him in for He will never be temporary.



I've been learning how to handle relationships--especially being with people 24 hours a day; 7 days a week! It's really been about patience, self-control, learning about each other and choosing to love regardless.

I'm beginning to think that my life is going to unfold very differently than I've ever anticipated. Last night, to my own surprise, I caught myself in prayer; telling God that if He called me to go I would go. As scary and insecure as missions sounds, I know that it would be the most worthwhile thing to do with my time on earth.

I feel like there's a million more things for me to say because of how much God has spoken to me, but in my attempt to sum my experiences up, I will say this:
God has been a part of EVERY THING.
And I'm in love
with Him and how much He takes care of me.
I'm being romanced.
It's so obvious now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering...
is there any hot boys down there? if so i want to see!

|| davidjay || said...

Sarah! I'm coming tomorrow!!! Yea!!! Sarah Barlow and I are flying in tomorrow afternoon! I'm so excited! We'll only be in Nashville for 1 day though so we have to see you!!!!!!!

:)

|| davidjay || said...

Awesome pics!